PASBO is proud to sponsor the U.S. Communities Government Purchasing Alliance. U.S. Communities is the leading national government purchasing cooperative that reduces the cost of goods and services by aggregating the purchasing power of public agencies nationwide. U.S. Communities provides participants with access to a broad line of competitively solicited contracts with national suppliers that have committed to providing their lowest overall public agency pricing. Each month more than 500 new public agencies register to participate. This continuing rapid growth is fueled by the program’s proven track record of providing public agencies unparalleled value and the best government pricing available.
The program offers:
- No User Fees – no costs or fees to participate.
- Best Overall Supplier Government Pricing – by combining the potential cooperative purchasing power of more than 90,000 public agencies, you are able to access the best overall supplier government pricing.
- Quality Brands – thousands of the best brands in a wide variety of categories, services and solutions.
- Integrity and Experience – unlike other government cooperative purchasing organizations, U.S. Communities national government purchasing cooperative is founded by 4 national sponsors and over 90 state, city and regional organizations.
- Oversight by Public Purchasing Professionals – our third party audits on contracts ensure that program pricing commitments are met, with benchmark analyses against other suppliers and retailers to guarantee participants the best overall value.
All contracts have been competitively solicited, evaluated and awarded by an impartial lead public agency in accordance with their public purchasing rules and regulations. Applying these competitive principles satisfies the competitive bid requirements of most state and local government agencies.
For general information, visit www.uscommunities.org.
Or, use the quick links below to go directly to information on:
Shop Now through the online Marketplace
Contract Categories and Suppliers
News & Events
For the Pennsylvania statute, visit http://www.uscommunities.org/resources/state-statutes/pa/