At the present time, a vacancy exists for a Recruiting Manager within the Human Resources division of the Chester County Intermediate Unit, located at the Educational Service Center in Downingtown, PA.
Are you motivated to create brighter futures for students, families, and the entire community? If so, we want you on Team CCIU! At the CCIU, we pride ourselves on the creativity, dedication, and collaborative spirit that our employees bring to their work every day, and we know that achieving success together takes a team approach!
We strive to hire exceptional, diverse, and passionate individuals that help us achieve our vision of acting as educational leaders who contribute to a better Chester County and beyond.
If you are looking for an exciting, challenging opportunity to grow your career, don’t wait – apply today to make Team CCIU even stronger tomorrow!
The CCIU is currently offering a sign on bonus of up to $1,500 for new employees who apply and are subsequently hired for a position between March 16, 2023, and October 31, 2023. More information will be shared with eligible individuals at the time of hire.
: 455 Boot Road, Downingtown, PA
Yes (see attached)
Anticipated start date:
at conclusion of hiring process
Monday – Friday, 8 AM - 4 PM, 7.5 hours/day, 260 days/year
Salaried or Hourly
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Human Resources Manager provides leadership, support, advocacy and vision to HR generalist team who provides recruiting support to administrators, principals and supervisors across the CCIU. The incumbent has the primary responsibility for managing the recruitment function for the CCIU and administration of employee engagement and retention programs in accordance with the organization's CCIU’s mission, values and goals. This position is responsible for the support and maintenance of the applicant tracking system and the employee records management system. This position assists the Assistant Director of Human Resources with other related issues as assigned.
ESSENTIAL JOB SKILLS:
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Word, payroll software systems, ADP–Reporting, MyADP, Access, FileMaker Pro and Outlook.
- Strong understanding of HR laws and processes, and employee/labor relations.
- Strong understanding of applicant tracking and employee records database design, structure, functions and processes, and experience with databases tools.
- Excellent customer service skills to deal with a variety of employees, clients, and vendors.
- Manages the recruitment effort for all exempt and nonexempt personnel, students, and temporary employees within the CCIU.
- Develops and implements recruiting strategies to identify and attract qualified candidates.
- Advises management on labor laws and employment regulations.
- Analyzes data and metrics related to recruiting efforts to identify areas for improvement and optimization.
- Provides guidance and support to hiring managers throughout the recruitment process.
- Manages 6 HR generalists and supports their recruitment activities
- Assists HR director with the collective bargaining negotiations process and ensures compliance with collective bargaining agreements.
- Oversees the development and implementation of employee relations activities, surveys and engagement/retention efforts.
- Manage the applicant tracking system and electronic employee records systems including all upgrades and patches.
- Advises the administrators, principals and supervisors on matters pertaining to wages and conditions of employment of all employee groups.
||Chester County Intermediate Unit
||$76,733 to $95,967 based on experience
|Posting Start Date:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, Business Management, or related field
- Master’s degree preferred
- Five to seven years human resources experience preferred
- One to three years direct progressive human resources management experience preferred
- Recruiting experience required
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) preferred
||This listing expires on: 6/25/2023