Anticipated Cybersecurity Analyst
Full-time 12-month position beginning on or around July 1, 2023. This position reports to the Director of Technology and is included within the District's Act 93 Administrator group.
* Monitors and maintains the District's IT security architecture, including the District's firewall, Virtual Private Network (VPN), Multi-Factor Authentication, and Email Security gateway.
* Designs, manages and coordinates the deployment and integration of all new security solutions and any enhancements to existing security solutions.
* Researches IT security issues and industry trends to make recommendations and implement modifications for internal improvement.
* Implementing, verifying, and enforcing security measures.
* Initial investigation and response to security incidents.
* Deliver Security Awareness Training.
* Perform technical scans, highlight vulnerabilities, and provide remediation recommendations to reduce risk.
* Monitor and Manage District content filter.
* Periodically audit permissions and users to ensure access reflects current roles.
The School District of Haverford Township is deeply committed to the principles of equity, diversity, and inclusiveness and seeks to create a pluralistic community for all staff, faculty, and students. The School District of Haverford Township is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
** As necessary, a separate email will be sent with a link and access code to comply with the Act 168 Sexual Misconduct/Abuse Disclosure release forms. If applicable, you will have to provide email addresses for both current and prior employers.