This is a full time position within the Central Susquehanna Intermediate Unit’s (CSIU) Computer Services department to meet the needs of our growing client base. Position is responsible providing high-level analysis and develop / modify and test / debug code for mid-to-complex level programming changes and project leadership. This position will provide input into business requirements through design input and/or by updating use cases and create new tables, updates existing tables, maintains existing data and/or converts client data. Required to mentor with less experienced developers for code review, proper coding standards, desired development approaches and security protocols.
Salary Range: $65,000 to $75,000 dependent on education, applicable experience and skills. This is an exempt position following a 260 days per year, 12-month work schedule. This full-time position follows a regular Monday through Friday (37.5 hours per week) work schedule. Although the position offers the opportunity to telework from home, occasional in-person attendance at the CSIU Main Office, located in Milton, PA, and in-person visits to clients, meetings, and trainings in Pennsylvania will be required. Transportation to the Main Office is the employee’s responsibility. Certain requirements based upon CSIU telework policy and administrative regulations must be met. The CSIU has the right to cancel or suspend the employee teleworking privileges at any time, for any or no reason, due to the requirement of the CSIU and client needs.
This opportunity includes excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision insurance; retirement options including Pennsylvania Public School Employees Retirement System (PSERS) and life insurance options.
||Central Susquehanna Intermediate Unit 16
||$65,000 - 75,000
|Posting Start Date:
||Education, experience and skills required include:
- Minimum three (3) years of database experience is required. Structured Query Language (SQL) database experience is preferred.
- Experience with .NET is preferred.
- Experience with an object-oriented programming language, such as C#, is preferred.
- Experience with Web Application Framework, such as MVC, is preferred.
- Experience with HTML preferred.
- Experience with web application reporting is preferred.
- Experience with mobile application development preferred.
- Experience with cybersecurity principles and practices is preferred.
- Adept at using Microsoft Office products (Word and Excel) as well as using virtual meeting platforms, such as Zoom, Skype and Microsoft Teams.
- Requires complex problem-solving skills to identify problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Requires self-starting skills as well as being detail-oriented.
- Excellent organization and time management skills to coordinate and prioritize the tasks based on project deadlines as several projects can be assigned simultaneously.
- Must have strong communication skills with the ability to communicate with non-technical team members and/or clients.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
For more information, please go to www.csiu.org/jobs . In addition to the online application, please upload the following:
- a cover letter;
- current resume;
- college transcripts conferring degree(s)
- three (3) professional letters of reference
||This listing expires on: 6/22/2023