Work with the District Technology Coordinator in providing timely technical assistance and support in the operation of the building computers and the computer network. Responsible for the distribution and use of software, new technologies, video, and AV equipment to administrators, teachers, and students.
* High School diploma or equivalent.
* Evidence of training in technical aspects of computer use.
* Experience with Macintosh OS X preferred.
* Understanding of all software and hardware in the building.
* Ability to work with and relate to school-age children, as well as members of the professional staff.
* Ability to learn and adapt to changing technologies.
* Excellent time management skills.
Terms of Employment:
* Full-time 10.5 month position.
* 8:00 am to 4:00 pm (including a 30-minute unpaid lunch).
* $23.45 per hour after a successful 90-day probationary period.
**As necessary, a separate email will be sent with a link and access code to comply with the Act 168 Sexual Misconduct/Abuse Disclosure release forms. If applicable, you will have to provide email addresses for both current and prior employers.
Please visit the School District of Haverford Township website at www.haverford.k12.pa.us and link to Employment Opportunities to apply.