Building Assistant/Attendance Clerk
Provide assistance to professional staff by overseeing student attendance records and provide clerical support as needed.
* Enter attendance data into the computer and prepare attendance reports as required.
* Maintain files and records of excuse notes and absent/lateness cards.
* Track homeroom errors in attendance records.
* Communicate with parents regarding attendance and/or homework assignments.
* Provide clerical assistance as required.
* 10 months, 6.5 hours per day. (7:00 am to 2:00 pm not including a 1/2 hour unpaid lunch)
* $19.17 per hour after successful probationary period.
**As necessary, a separate email will be sent with a link and access code to comply with the Act 168 Sexual Misconduct/Abuse Disclosure release forms. If applicable, you will have to provide email addresses for both current and prior employers.