Director of Information Technology
The York County School of Technology is accepting applications from experienced Information Technology professionals to serve as our next Director of Information Technology. This role oversees the school’s technology infrastructure, the infusion of technology in the curriculum, and the use of technology in the classroom.
Qualified candidates will have five or more years of IT experience as well as previous managerial or supervisory experience. Knowledge of and experience with appropriate hardware, networking, communications, and programming is required.
Major duties include:
- Develop/revise, implement, and support the school-wide technology plan
- Develop, program, and support software and network applications across the school
- Make recommendations about technology curriculum development
- Complete and file or otherwise manage various state and federal reports and grant programs
- Perform infrastructure hardware, software, and network analysis and maintenance to ensure maximum uptime
- Serve as a consultant to teachers, administrators, and support staff, and conduct technology staff development activities
- Supervise other members of the Information Technology Team
A full job description can be found at www.ytech.edu/jobs
Interested individuals should email their cover letter, resume, copies of certifications, college transcripts, and letters of reference to Dyann Karchnak, Director of Human Resources, at firstname.lastname@example.org
or mail to her attention at York County School of Technology, 2179 S. Queen St., York, PA 17402.