Early Intervention Scheduling Assistant
A vacancy exists for an Early Intervention Scheduling Assistant
to work within the Office of Early Childhood Services at the Montgomery County Intermediate Unit! The Early Intervention Scheduling Assistant will assist in the scheduling of Early Intervention services and will provide a high-level of customer service and support to Early Intervention.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Process Ongoing IEPs and NOREPs tracking/communication.
- Update relevant databases for children (i.e. Pelican, FileMakerPro, etc.).
- Coordinate and schedule Disapproved NOREP meetings with EI Program Administrator.
- Process Release of Records requested by Bureau of Disability Determination, Agencies, Attorneys, Districts.
- Process daily mail.
- Assign outside agency/provider(s) to student's IEP Plans in Pelican and Itinerant Time Tracker.
- Schedule meetings for staff and program administrator.
- Assign Early Intervention staff to students in Itinerant Time Tracker.
- Process information in Itinerant Time Tracker.
- Act as point of contact for provider communication and compliance.
- Manage parent inquiries and complaints, redirect to appropriate Program Administrator when necessary and close the loop to ensure parent satisfaction.
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of data across all systems.
- Support the tracking of compliance data and needs as necessary.
- Coordinate schedules, appointments and meetings both internally and with external stakeholders.
- Calculate makeup sessions and enter information into Itinerant Time Tracker.
- Support Director on tasks and projects as requested.
The Montgomery County Intermediate Unit is located in Norristown, PA.
Monday-Friday, 7 hours/day, 12 months (260-261 days/year)
$39,279/year - $46,211/year
The Montgomery County Intermediate Unit, a regional educational service agency, provides dynamic, visionary leadership and effective, efficient services for constituent school districts, schools and students.
Why Should You Apply?
Comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, prescription, and vision insurance coverage.
Eligibility for federal student loan forgiveness.
Participation in PSERS (Public School Employees’ Retirement System).
Paid time off benefits.
How to Apply:
Applications can be submitted online at www.mciu.org/jobs (Job ID: 933).
Please contact the Human Resources Office at email@example.com or 610-755-9307 if you have any questions or need assistance.