Position Information Message
- Attend meetings of the local ACCESS Coordinator’s Group. Support the local group by, including but not limited to, obtaining agenda topics, scheduling rooms, and general communication with IU and District representatives.
- Communicates and provides support to School District client representatives regarding fee-based services.
- Prepare client Random Moment Time Study staff certification and calendar entry. Coordinate efforts to obtain late responses on missed Random Moment Time Study moments.
- Coordinate process/deliveries/pickup to obtain the required IEP Physician review/sign-offs with the contracted physician.
- Maintain communication with the Special Education Department to ensure continued congruence between student data and ACCESS data via the current software program for billing/uploading purposes.
- Make recommendations and provide information/data to supervisor and other administrators for necessary changes within area of responsibility.
- Review and process Project ACCESS entries for assigned clients via the Public Consulting Group/Easy Trac system.
- Prepare monthly accounting for administrative review of outstanding Project ACCESS logs and additional areas for billing that may enhance the program’s effectiveness.
- Maintain working knowledge of Project ACCESS program requirements, by attending available trainings and the regular meetings of the local ACCESS Coordinator’s Group.
- Maintain relations with administrative staff, support staff, and contracted provider contacts on the status of ACCESS program billing.
- Maintain student and therapist rosters. Provide data for Random Moment Study certifications.
- Prepare monthly data analysis to determine if any students have been added to the Special Education programs of the clients; check eligibility; notify colleagues/therapists to begin billing for eligible students. Ensure medical assistance eligibility for all students (MA-yes & MA-no) is rechecked a minimum of four (4) times per year.
- Maintain detailed tracking for all required paperwork for ACCESS billing purposes, including but not limited to IEP physician sign-offs, signed parental consent forms, HIPAA notifications, provider certifications, etc. Actively follow-up on items that are not received. Ensure required dates are uploaded on a timely basis to the Easy Trac system to ensure timely processing of claims.
- On a monthly basis, review exception report entries and update data to ensure timely processing of claims.
- Files ACCESS forms in a prompt and orderly manner, while maintaining compliance with HIPAA regulations.
|Posting Start Date:
||Required: Associate's Degree - Accounting, Business Administration or related field.
Location: Accounts Payable Department (Administration Building)
Salary: $20.06 per hour - In accordance with the AFSCME Contract Agreement
Work Contract: 260 days per year, 8 hours per day
||This listing expires on: 9/12/2022