ESSER Program Administrator
Purpose of Position
Responsible for all planning and execution of ESSER funded projects and activities in compliance with all regulations. This position will be responsible for all reporting, data collection, compliance requirements, activities oversight and fiscal aspects of all ESSER related grants.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
This is a grant funded position that will terminate at the conclusion of the grant period and after all final reporting requirements have been met.
- Maintain master files on ESSER, including a database to track and report all ESSER activities within the district.
- Develops a master schedule of all activities to be shared with all stakeholders.
- Effectively communicates with the community about educational objectives and goals, as well as results.
- Prepares and maintains records, reports, and inventories necessary for federal/state/local regulation
- Maintains inventory systems for ESSER funded equipment and resources (i.e. technology).
- Keeps abreast of legal and regulatory changes in statutes, policies, procedures, and methods as they related to public education.
- Prioritize tasks and meet all deadlines for preparation and submission of ESSER-related reports.
- Obtain information, data, and application forms necessary to fulfill ESSER requirements.
- Liaison between financial management, program directors, PDE, and administration to fulfill ESSER requirements.
- Responsible for monitoring ESSER-funded programs and their expenditures to ensure compliance with regulations and guidelines.
- Manages all district ESSER budgets and related compliance processes including but not limited to procurement requirements.
- Attends training sessions to keep current on changes in state and federal regulations and provide training for schools and departments.
- Serves as the point person for the oversight and evaluation of all programs funded by the ESSER grant.
- Prepares reports regarding student achievement, teacher effectiveness, teacher retention, school culture, and impact of services funded by ESSER.
- Serves as the point person for communication regarding ESSER data in coordination with the Superintendent’s Office.
- Responsible for the required data collection and the required timely submission of reports to the federal and state agencies, while ensuring all expenditures adhere to written guidelines.
- Will ensure that projects adhere to goals and objectives prescribed in the grant application.
- Monitors participation progress, collects, and maintains student data for all ESSER-funded programs.
- Assures that all activities, that meet the needs and interest of students and community members, are continued through the life of the grant.
- Adheres to and implements the policies established by federal and state law, and Board policy in curriculum and state initiatives.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Performs in accordance with school policy, administrative regulations, state and federal laws.
ESSER Program Administrator
||$97,440 - $136,416
|Posting Start Date:
||Minimum Training and Experience Required to Perform Essential Job Functions
- Master's degree in education, information systems, business, analytics or research related field or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 5 years prior experience with state and federal grant writing and monitoring requirements; experience with database management and data entry;
- Experience working in PK-12 education environment a plus
- Ability to do job responsibilities with minimal supervision and ability to schedule time to meet deadlines
- Ability to manage information in Microsoft software and Google applications
- Ability to concentrate on the accuracy of detailed information, meet deadlines, multi-task, and work under pressure
- Ability to exercise judgment for when to act independently and when to refer situations to a supervisor
- Ability to work flexible hours and schedules
- Salary Range: $97,440 - $136,416 (Grant Funded - Position Expiration : 9/1/2024)
||This listing expires on: 7/15/2022