Position Information Message
Full time position responsible for the accurate preparation, monitoring, and reporting of assigned grants and budgets; preparation of fiscal information for CSIU program staff; and assisting the Grants and Accounting Manager, the Director of Financial Services and the Chief Financial and Operations Officer in general budgetary and accounting processes.
Areas of responsibility include:
- Grant and Funding Proposals
- Monitoring Fiscal Reporting of Assigned Program Budgets
- Budgetary Duties
Hourly Wage: $20.51 - 25.64 dependent on qualifications and experience. Exempt position works 37.5 hours per week, 260 days per year (Monday through Friday). Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision insurance; retirement options including Pennsylvania Public School Employees Retirement System (PSERS) and life insurance options.
||Central Susquehanna Intermediate Unit 16
|Posting Start Date:
||Education and experience requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Accounting is required. An emphasis in accounting is preferred.
- Grant and budget accounting experience within a school district or intermediate unit (Educational Service Agency) setting preferred.
- Knowledge of and experience with federal program fiscal requirements and Pennsylvania Department of Education accounting procedures.
- Essential proficiency using personal computers including Microsoft Office packages Word and Excel spreadsheet software unassisted.
- Knowledge of grant and budget accounting as well as the ability to assist in problem solving budgetary issues.
- Adept at using virtual meeting platforms such as Skype, Zoom and Microsoft Teams.
- Computer experience with email and experience managing file sharing with Google Drive.
- Excellent verbal and written skills including the ability to communicate well by telephone.
- Ability to operate a calculator and adding machine.
- Assist as liaison with program departments and fiscal agents at various state and federal agencies.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills to prioritize the task based on project deadlines. And must be able to type accurately and maintain a high level of productivity.
- ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must have ability to communicate and work effectively with colleagues, co-workers, community agency personnel, and students/trainees.
- Requires the ability to develop and maintain positive and collaborative relationships using tact and diplomacy and to remain calm in unpredictable situations.
Refer to www.csiu.org/jobs for more information. If interested in applying, in addition to the online application, please upload college transcripts conferring degree(s) and three (3) letters of professional reference. Apply by January 31, 2022. EOE.
||This listing expires on: 1/23/2022