Position Information Message
Supervisor of Accountability
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides supervisory support in the areas of Federal Programs, School Improvement, Student Registration, Student Information Systems and Charter School Oversight and Compliance.
- Supports relationship between the school district, non-public and state/local funding agencies.
- Ensures the submission of district applications for state and federal-funded programs.
- Oversees the implementation of the Title I program to ensure programmatic and fiscal
- Works collaboratively with the Chief Academic Officer and his/her team in initiating innovative projects and/or processes to generate new learning for a diverse student population.
- Collaborates with Superintendent's Office to provide appropriate oversight of local and cyber charter schools.
- Oversees the Student Registration team to ensure processes are timely and efficient.
- Provides technical support to school staff in the submission of grant proposals.
- Participates in the drafting of project proposals and reports, including the writing and development of program goals, objectives, and budget for federal/special funding of programs.
- Participates in a wide variety of meetings that involve a range of issues related to school improvement for the purpose of conveying and gathering information; evaluating topics/materials, identifying appropriate actions, and developing recommendations to improve the school district.
- Works with team in the collection and reporting of necessary data for required grant programs.
- Completes required fiscal reports for grant projects to maintain a continual flow of federal and state funds.
- Monitors and accounts for grant program expenditures to assure legal and contractual compliance.
- Researches grant opportunities and provides recommendations to leadership team on pursuing appropriate new grants.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Superintendent or his/her designee.
Supervisor of Accountability
||Montgomery County Intermediate Unit /Chester Upland School District
||Norristown & Chester Upland, PA
|Posting Start Date:
- Master's Degree in Educational Management/Administration preferred.
- Three plus years of experience in public education preferred.
- Prior experience in administration of grants or public funds, including researching/seeking out grant opportunities and writing grant applications/proposals preferred.
- Knowledge and experience in working with budgets, financial analysis, and/or business reports and concepts required.
- Instructional Professional Certificate preferred.
- Proficiency in the use of technology for individual communication and research.
- Employs good oral and written communication skills; demonstrates good organizational skills.
- Possesses effective interpersonal skills with the ability to interface diplomatically with other teachers, administrators, parents, students, support staff, and outside professional contacts.
- Qualities of leadership and good communication skills.
- Original certificates of clearance from the State Police, Child Abuse Registry, and PDE FBI.
||This listing expires on: 9/5/2021