Technology Systems Administrator
Woodland Hills School District is seeking a Technology Systems Administrator. This position reports to the Technology Director.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage VMWare (ESXI) environment which includes all components associated with it including virtual switch management, patching utilizing the vSphere update manager, and backups with the virtual storage console
• Install, configure and support Microsoft Windows, Chrome, Apple OSX operating systems and applications such as Microsoft Office in an active directory domain
• Design and implement changes throughout the district as they become necessary due to age or new technology
• Design and implement a security plan to protect the network from unauthorized access
• Create and upgrading workstation images using Microsoft Deployment Toolkit
(MDT) and JAMF for Apple devices
• Assist with user account creation, modification and termination across multiple applications
• Manage and monitor network printers using Papercut and group policy
• Manage domain group policies for users and computers
• Database administration and management
• Computer server systems administration
• PowerSchool forms and report development
• Practical knowledge in Python scripting is a plus
• Other duties may be assigned by the Technology Director
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Salary, work schedule, evaluation and other conditions of employment are in accordance
with current Act 93 Agreement.
Interested candidates should submit a standard application, letter of interest, resume, official transcripts, PA Criminal, Child Abuse and FBI clearances and three letters of reference to the Woodland Hills School District Personnel Dept, 531 Jones Avenue, Braddock, PA 15104. This posting will remain open until filled.