• Assists in the development and administration of annual school budget and longrange financial plan for the district
• Responsible for timely submission and posting of district bank deposits
• Oversees Summit Academy tuition billing and payments per the terms of the current contract
• Responsible for PIMS reporting of Summit Academy students
• Oversees real estate and per capita tax collections and exonerations for all taxing districts
• Responsible for interim real estate tax billing
• Responsible for the accounts receivable function district wide
• Assists in all financial accounting for the district, including accounts payable, payroll, fixed assets, etc.
• Assists with federal program and grant reporting as required (monthly, quarterly, and annually)
• Tracks local and state grant revenue and expenditures
• Assists in the preparation of monthly financial reports for the Board and highlight any significant variances in revenues or expenditures.
• Assists building administrators with financial reports and questions pertaining to the annual budget
• Prepares monthly bank and cash reconciliations for the District’s accounts and approves the same for student activity funds
• Assists in the year end rollovers for the District funds as well as the Student Activity Fund accounts
• Assists in the preparation of the annual financial audit and internal audits as assigned, liaison with State agencies for audit related functions
• Other duties as assigned by the Assistant Business Manager/Business Manager and/or Superintendent