Brandywine Heights Area School District - Berks County, PA
The Brandywine Heights Area School District is accepting applications for a Business Manager/Board Secretary. Must possess Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business Administration, or Accounting; school finance supervisory experience preferred. Full time, 12-month position; reports to the Superintendent. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: budget preparation, state and federal reporting, auditing procedures within the district, as well as maintaining thorough and efficient operation of, but not limited to, human resources, transportation services, food services, and any other business office functions through effective delegation, supervision, and review.
Experience in the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, business management, education, accounting or a related field. Master’s Degree preferred.
- School finance supervisory experience preferred and/or equivalent experience with business and administrative functions.
- Evidence of school and/or business leadership experience.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated insight, intelligence and problem solving ability.
- Budget preparation
- State reporting
- Federal reporting (Title I & II grants, IDEA, ACCESS, E-Rate)
- Activity Fund
- Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- Payroll and Human Resources
- Financial Statement preparation
- Working with external auditors
: Manages, supervises and/or performs required duties in the following areas.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
- Cash Management & Investments
- Debt service & capital fund management
- Financial accounting
- Financial planning & budgeting
- Food service operations
- Human resources
- Insurance/risk management
- Maintenance and operation of facilities
- Office management
- Payroll accounting
- Purchasing and materials management
- Real estate and fixed asset management
- School board secretary
- Tax administration
- Transportation management
Twelve (12) months. Salary, work schedule and other conditions of employment in accordance with individual contract.
To be considered, candidates must submit an application online via the district employment website: https://bhasd.tedk12.com/hire/index.aspx or visit www.bhasd.org
and click on District Info/Employment.
Applications due by January 21, 2021.
LEA is an equal Opportunity Employment, Educational/Service Organization.
||Brandywine Heights ASD
|Posting Start Date:
||Must possess Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business Administration, or Accounting; school finance supervisory experience preferred.
||This listing expires on: 1/28/2021