To be considered for this role, please apply online via this link: https://ats4.atenterprise.powerschool.com/ats/job_board_form?op=view&JOB_ID=4600209876&REPRESENTATIVE_COMPANY_ID=00002581&COMPANY_ID=00002581
Purchases a specialized group of commodities at the most favorable price consistent with quantity and quality of materials in accordance with standard School District purchasing practices and procedures. Determines necessary specifications for bid invitations, distributes invitations to appropriate vendors, and works with vendors in the determination of specifications to be included in their bids. Awards contracts and purchase orders to vendors meeting the Districts strict qualifications.
- Determines necessary specifications for inclusion in bid invitations; prepares bid invitations for receipt by eligible bidders.
- Distributes bid invitations to appropriate vendors; develops and maintains a classified commodities list; adds or deletes vendors as appropriate to provide an active or competitive list.
- Works with vendors in the determination of technical specifications to be included in their bids.
- Awards purchase orders to lowest dollar amount bidder meeting requested approved specifications.
- Forwards purchase orders to budget areas for encumbrance.