Facilities, Transportation and Safety Conference & Exhibits
PASBO FACILITIES, TRANSPORTATION AND SAFETY CONFERENCE & EXHIBITS
October 24-25, 2019
Holiday Inn Harrisburg/Hershey, Grantville PA
Registration is not yet available for the Facilities, Transportation and Safety Conference & Exhibits
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
PASBO is pleased to announce the 2019 Facilities, Transportation and Safety Conference & Exhibits. This year’s conference will be held Thursday, October 24 and Friday, October 25 at the Holiday Inn Harrisburg/Hershey, Grantville, PA. We have combined three critical areas in school business to provide greater content and networking opportunities.
- School facility management affects teaching and learning, student and staff health, day-to-day building operation, and the long-range fiscal health of the entire education organization. Three specialized facilities tracks will provide targeted programming for facilities managers/directors, custodial supervisors/trainers and SchoolDude product users.
- Transporting students to and from school is a critical mission. The transportation track will provide knowledge and tools to increase safety, maximize efficiencies, assist with reporting requirements and respond to emerging issues.
- School safety is an increasingly growing concern in today's world.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Facilities Directors
- Facilities personnel including custodian supervisors/trainers, head custodians
- Transportation Directors
- School Safety Personnel
- Business Managers and Superintendents with an interest in facilities, safety and transportation management
HOW YOU AND YOUR LEA WILL BENEFIT
Through your attendance at the conference, you will
- Learn proven techniques from experienced practitioners
- Gain ideas to create efficiencies and reduce costs
- Exchange challenges and solutions with your peers
- Build a network of contacts across the state
- Get information on new facilities and transportation products, services and solutions
- Fine-tune your use of SchoolDude technology tools
Get to know your counterparts from across the state while enjoying meals, exhibits, a reception and lively discussions during the educational sessions.
The event will be held at the Holiday Inn Harrisburg-Hershey at 604 Station Rd, Grantville. A room block is reserved until September 23. For directions, go to http://stayholiday.com/mapDirections.html. Room rate is $117 Single/Double. Reference booking code TRT or the 2018 Trasportation & Facilities Conference when you book your room!
Thursday, October 24
8:00 am – 5:30 pm SchoolDude Computer Lab
8:30 – 9:00 am Registration and Continental Breakfast
9:00 – 9:05 am PASBO Welcome and Announcements
9:05 – 10:30 am Keynote Session
10:30 –10:45 am Break
10:45 – 11:30 am Firestorm Session -An open, facilitated discussion on the challenges you face. You set the agenda!
11:30 am – 12:15 pm Networking Lunch
12:15 – 3:00 pm Exhibits Open/Dessert in Exhibit Hall
1:30 – 2:30 pm Seminars –
3:00 – 4:00 pm Concurrent Seminars (FD=Facility Directors; CS=Custodial Supervisors; DS=Dude Solutions;
4:00 – 4:10 pm Break
4:10 – 5:10 pm Concurrent Seminars (FD=Facility Directors; CS=Custodial Supervisors; DS=Dude Solutions;
5:15 – 6:00 pm Networking Reception (for attendees only)
Friday, October 25
7:00 – 8:00 am Networking Breakfast
8:00am – 1:00 pm SchoolDude Computer Lab
8:00 – 9:00 am Concurrent Seminars (FD=Facility Directors; CS=Custodial Supervisors; DS=Dude Solutions;
9:00 – 9:10 am Beverage Break
9:10 – 10:10 am Concurrent Seminars (FD=Facility Directors; CS=Custodial Supervisors; DS=Dude Solutions;
10:10 – 10:25 am Break
10:25 am – 12:05 pm Mini-Seminar Tables (3 rotations of 30 minutes)
Mini-seminar tables will provide a round-table discussion format with information presented by an industry leader and the
opportunity to share ideas with your peers. Choose three tables from a wide selection of topics.
12:05 pm Door Prizes (must be present to win); Safe Trip Home
EARLY BIRD: Register by October 3
PASBO LEA Member LEA Non-Member
October 24 & 25 $220 $300
October 24 Only $145 $195
October 25 Only $90 $125
AFTER October 3
PASBO LEA Member LEANon-Member
October 24 & 25 $240 $320
October 24 Only $155 $205
October 25 Only $100 $135
NOTE: Business Member (Non-Exhibitor/Sponsor) - A higher registration fee will apply. Contact PASBO for details.
DEADLINES & DISCOUNTS
Early Bird Discount - Register by October 3 and save on your registration.
Buy One Full Conference, Bring Additional Staff from Your LEA at 25% off - Register one person for the full two-day conference and additional staff from your LEA can register at 25% off a full two-day conference registration. If registering online, you will receive a discount code in your confirmation that must be provided to get the discount for additional staff. The member status of the individual will determine if the member or non-member price applies and the 25% discount will be applied to applicable fee.
Registration Deadline - Register by October 18 to ensure your materials and name badge will be waiting for you onsite.
Walk-ins - Walk-ins will be accepted on a space available basis at an additional fee of $35 per registrant.
Cancellations - Go to: pasbo.org/workshoppolicies? for the full cancellation policy
Business Member (Non-Exhibitor/Sponsor) - A higher registration fee will apply. Contact PASBO for details.