25 S. Queen St.
Lancaster, PA United States 17603
PLEASE NOTE: This is an invitation only 2-day event. Registrants are expected to participate on both days of the Institute.
WHAT IS THE STEEL EAGLE LEADERSHIP INSTITUTE?
The Institute is a PASBO strategic initiative in cooperation with Portnoff Law Associates, Ltd. The Institute looks at leadership from several perspectives. The goal is to provide current and aspiring PASBO leaders with skills that will help them in their leadership role within the organization as well as in their professional careers.
WHO CAN ATTEND
The Portnoff Law Associates, Ltd. partnership enables PASBO to provide this program at no cost to eligible participants. Lodging and meals are provided and mileage will be reimbursed. Eligible attendees include:
• PASBO Board of Directors
• Committee Chairs not on the Board
• Regional Chapter Leaders (3 reps per chapter - max 2 lodging rooms)
• PASBO Past Presidents
• Selected Committee Fellowships from under-represented PASBO committees
(For info, contact your committee chair or firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT IS EXPECTED
Portnoff Law Associates, Ltd. and PASBO are making a substantial investment in providing this leadership development program. Full participation is expected and signatures will be collected at several times for CEU credit verification.
Tuesday, July 14
• 11:15 a.m. - Registration Opens
• 12:00 to 12:55 p.m. - Opening Luncheon
• 1:00 to 1:15 p.m. - Welcoming Comments
• 1:15 to 1:30 p.m. - Get Acquainted/Mixer Activity
• 1:30 to 4:30 p.m. - Leadership Development
• 2:45 to 3:00 p.m. - Break
• 4:45 p.m. - Reception & Dinner
• 6:15 p.m. to dusk - Walking tour of Lancaster (optional)
Wednesday, July 15
• 7:30 to 8:15 a.m. - Breakfast Buffet
• 8:30 to 9:15 a.m. - Report from PASBO
• 9:15 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. -
Regional Chapter Information & Sharing