Start Date: 6/24/2020 9:00 AM EDT
End Date: 6/25/2020 12:00 PM EDT
Venue Name: Webcast Location:
PA United States
REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT INCLUDES BOTH WEBCAST SESSIONS.
If you register and are unable to participate on one of the dates, the recording will be made available to you. To receive the recording, you must follow the instructions which will be sent to all registrants on June 23.
This event does not qualify for additional connections. Registration is only for the individual registrant.
If you have additional staff wishing to attend, please have them complete a separate registration.
The Collective Bargaining Symposium will provide a thorough overview of the collective bargaining process, including bargaining trends and laws, contract language, healthcare bargaining, and strategies for successful negotiation and bargaining. In addition, comprehensive state-wide data will be provided on salaries and benefits.
This symposium will provide a deep exploration of topics that will help you be effective in negotiating collective bargaining agreements.
PASBO Member $130/Non-member $190
PASBO Professional Registration = 4 CEUs
CPE Credit = 5.5 in Specialized Knowledge
Session 1: June 24, 2020 @ 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Session 2: June 25 @ 9:30 AM - 12:00 PM
- Bargaining Trends in this New Era from a Negotiator's Perspective & Act 88 Process
- Benjamin L. Pratt, Esq., Kegel Kelin Litts & Lord LLP
- Use of Data in Collective Bargaining
- Heather Taylor & Stan Wisler, Forecast5 Analytics
- Healthcare Bargaining
- Collective Bargaining Agreement Data
- Dr. Andrew Armagost & Dr. Wayne McCullough, PCSBA, PASBO
- Preparing for Fact Finding
- Dr. Wayne McCullough and Dr. Timothy Shrom, PASBO