Start Date: 5/19/2020 9:30 AM EDT
End Date: 5/19/2020 11:00 AM EDT
Venue Name: Webcast
This webcast will cover:
• School Code rules on furloughs of professional employees
• Furloughs of non-professional employees under the School Code.
• School Code rules on which professional employees get furloughed
• UC calculations
• Collaboration with Super/Board/Others (including Sunshine Act considerations)
Jeffrey Ammerman, Director of Member Assistance, PASBO
Howard L. Kelin, Partner, Kegel, Kelin, Litts & Lord LLP
Geoffrey D. Moomaw, President, Interstate Tax Service, Inc.
- Before April 28: PASBO Member $75/Non-member $120
- After April 28: PASBO Member $80/Non-member $120
PASBO Professional Registration = 2 CEUs
CPE Credit = 1.5 in Specialized Knowledge
WEBCAST INFORMATION: Only one attendee per LEA needs to register (per 5 connections). All attendees will be asked to complete an Attendance Form the day of the program for attendance and credit purposes. Registration provides FIVE connections via Internet and optional toll-free touchtone speaker phone. Connection instructions will be sent by email one day prior to the webcast.