Start Date: 5/16/2018 9:30 AM EDT
End Date: 5/16/2018 11:00 AM EDT
Venue Name: Webcast
Join us for PART 4 of the Health Insurance Symposium. We will replay the recording of Tim Shrom and Scott Labrecque’s presentation from our Symposium, and following the video we will have a live Q&A with both speakers.
- To have you think about some things you may not normally think about with regard to health care
- Provide some headlines, examples and discussion to understand why you cannot afford ‘do nothing’ in health care
- Provide some examples and discussion about why doing nothing does not serve your employees’ well nor provide them with improved opportunities for improved health outcomes
- Pull back the curtain just a bit (scratch the surface) on some real world complexities in the health care arena within which you must provide health care to your employees and families
Dr. Timothy Shrom, Former Business Manager, Solanco School District
R. Scott Labrecque, VP Client Services, Stoudt Advisors
- PASBO Member $80/Non-member $120
PASBO Professional Registration = 1 CEU
CPE Credit = 1 in Specialized Knowledge
WEBCAST INFORMATION: Only one attendee per LEA needs to register and an unlimited number of individuals from your school entity can attend at no additional cost. All attendees will be asked to complete an Attendance Form the day of the program for attendance and credit purposes. Registration provides ONE connection via Internet and optional toll-free touchtone speaker phone. Connection instructions will be sent by email one day prior to the webcast.