Start Date: 7/11/2023 11:15 AM EDT
End Date: 7/12/2023 1:00 PM EDT
Venue Name: Omni Bedford Springs Resort Location:
2138 Business 220
Bedford, PA United States 15522
Event Website: www.pasbo.org
PLEASE NOTE: This is an invitation-only 2-day event. Registrants are expected to participate on both days of the Institute.
WHAT IS THE STEEL EAGLE LEADERSHIP INSTITUTE?
The Institute is a PASBO strategic initiative in cooperation with Portnoff Law Associates, Ltd and PSDLAF. The Institute looks at leadership from several perspectives. The goal is to provide current and aspiring PASBO leaders with skills that will help them in their leadership role within the organization as well as in their professional careers.
WHO CAN ATTEND
The Portnoff Law Associates, Ltd. and PSDLAF partnership enables PASBO to provide this program at no cost to eligible participants. Lodging and meals are provided and mileage will be reimbursed. Eligible attendees include:
• PASBO Board of Directors
• Committee Chairs not on the Board
• Regional Chapter Leaders (2 reps per chapter - max 2 lodging rooms)
• PASBO Past Presidents
• Selected Committee Fellowships from under-represented PASBO committees
WHAT IS EXPECTED
Portnoff Law Associates, Ltd., PSDLAF and PASBO are making a substantial investment in providing this leadership development program. Full participation is expected and signatures will be collected at several times for CEU credit verification.
Tuesday, July 11
• 11:15 a.m. - Registration Opens
• 12:00 to 12:55 p.m. - Opening Luncheon
• 1:00 to 1:15 p.m. - Welcoming Comments
• 1:15 to 1:30 p.m. - Get Acquainted/Mixer Activity
• 1:30 to 4:30 p.m. - Evolve Your Leadership In 5! (Speaker: Andre Young)
• 2:45 to 3:00 p.m. - Break
• 4:45 p.m. - Reception & Dinner
Wednesday, July 12
• 7:30 to 8:15 a.m. - Breakfast Buffet
• 8:30 to 9:15 a.m. - Report from PASBO
• 9:15 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. - Strategic Planning
• 10:30 to 10:45 a.m. - Break
• 12:15 to 1:00 p.m. - Lunch
Due to the current, ever-changing environment, safety protocols (including, but not limited to masks) may be put in place for any face-to-face programs. By registering for an in-person event, you agree to abide by any and all protocols put in place by PASBO or the meeting facility. Failure to follow safety protocols may result in removal from the event, forfeiting any refund.