A key factor in having custodial work done properly, efficiently and safely is providing adequate training. Through a partnership with Hillyard, Inc, PASBO offers a training program to assist Custodial Supervisors with preparing custodial staff to perform daily maintenance tasks and summer restorative procedures. Workshop participants will gain skills for successfully delivering a custodial training program, take home tips for effective cleaning techniques, and receive the two volumes of the training program. Learn about:
- The Criticality of Custodial Operations in the School Environment
- The Importance of Standardization and Having a Training Program
- Tips/Guidelines for Effective Training
- Overview of Daily Maintenance
- Overview of Restorative Maintenance
- Working Smarter
May 2, 2017 – Holiday Inn Lansdale, Kulpsville
May 3, 2017 – PASBO Office, Harrisburg
May 4, 2017 – Pittsburgh Marriott North, Cranberry Twp.
8:30 a.m. Registration
9:00 a.m. Program Begins
12:30-1:15 pm Lunch
1:15 pm Program Continues
3:30 p.m. Evaluations and Adjourn
Andy Wickersham, Business Development Manager, Hillyard, Inc.
Sal Colombo, Pennsylvania Business Development Manager, Hillyard, Inc.
Ron Wagner, Business Development Manager, Hillyard, Inc.
- Register by April 12: PASBO Member $125/Non-member $185
- After April 12: PASBO Member $130/Non-member $190
PASBO Professional Registration = 3 CEUs
CPE Credit = Not Eligible